Monday, March 7, 2011

Running Wok

Thursday I got on the bus again for Orientation day two. Nothing exciting happened, we just went over what we thought the typical Austrian was. We came up with your basic smoking, beer drinking, wiener schnitzel eating, skiing, German speaking, person.

Then I met Johanna for lunch at this place called the Running Wok. NEW FAVORITE PLACE. (I can say that because I have been back twice since this day)



First you choose from: noodles, veggies, or rice

then pick: chicken, ham, shrimp, tofu, onions, mushrooms, broccoli, pineapple, or cauliflower.

Last you pick: red coconut curry, green coconut curry, teriyaki, hoi sin, sweetsour, or satay flavoring.

Then they cook it right in front of you, then when your order is up they yell your number in German. Which gets confusing sometimes but I am catching on.

Ahh it is so delicious!!


So delicious that after talking with Matt about the next class I decided that I had time to finish my food. I ended up being like 15 minutes late for class. My bad! Lol It was just orientation and it was everything my awesome buddy had gone over already.

After that I got on the bus and went home. Without any issues!!

I went over to Rachel and Cathleens dorm for a little while and then called it a night.

2 comments:

  1. i feel like the running wok, is two conflicting ideals......... how do you run and wok at the same time bwahahahahahaha....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure that was the idea. Clown!

    ReplyDelete