Tuesday, March 29, 2011

MCI 3

My current class is Alpine Tourism and it is held on the MCI 3 campus. Like I said in an earlier post, I am basically required to hike up a mountain to get there.

I take the bus for about 30 minutes and then walk 30 minutes through town, across a bridge, up the mountain, across another bridge, up more of the mountain, and then into school.

On the way home I usually take the tram down, so I still have to walk kind of across/down to get to the tram, and then it drops me off right in front of the bus stop I need to get home.



The tram is coming!
The tunnel the tram goes into..
View from the top
inside the tram..
Once I finally make it to my bus stop in the afternoon, this is always the view.


I am slowly but surely getting used to the bus. It is nice not to have to drive but it sucks having to wait for it and having to go out of your way to get to the stop for the bus you need.

No comments:

Post a Comment