Monday, April 25, 2011

Tyrolean Dinner

We decided a Tyrolean dinner show was a good idea.

Personally, I was really looking forward to it. I remember watching Samantha Brown on Travel Channel (don’t get the wrong idea, I can’t stand her) and she went to Innsbruck and saw a dinner show with the traditional Tyrolean log dancing.

I have been waiting to see it in person ever since.

It did not disappoint! They had all types of dances, instruments, and the food wasn’t horrible either.

We started off with a salad, then a potato casserole type thing with meat in it and a sunny side up egg on top, then a chocolate mousse dessert. I did not get pictures of it because I forgot my camera.

But I have stolen pictures from everyone else I was with that night of the show.










Afterwards we went to Galway Pub, of course!

1 comment:

  1. That looks so authentic haha, that's awesome! Sounds like a lot of fun, and chocolate mousse sounds DELICIOUS right now!

    ReplyDelete