Monday, April 25, 2011

SURPRISE!

6 April, my birthday. Yay! I was a little nervous about my birthday in Europe. I don’t have any super close friends just yet, my family is not here, Tucker is not here, and I have not seen a red velvet cake yet.

(Every year for my birthday my mom gets me a red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting because it is my FAVORITE.)

Anyway, all of the people I have met since being here decided we would go out somewhere. So I went home, went upstairs to see the girls from New York, they had just gotten back from a trip, and took my sweet time getting ready. I was supposed to meet everyone at the Karl Kunst dorm at 8, I think I showed up around 9.

Matt met me outside and Ally came down to open up the door for us. In the elevator I asked who was there and she said just a few people, everyone had already gone out for the night.

They led me into the 2nd floor kitchen to a huge SURPRISE!

A bunch of the people I have met since being here were all in the dining room, with a cake that Rebeka made, from scratch, and balloons everywhere!







I was completely shocked. That was the last thing I was expecting. I had never had a surprise party in my life.

So we had cake, which was great, drank a little, heard a speech from Ally, which began as “I have only known Megan a few short months, wait weeks, wait how long?” I would love to post this video for your viewing pleasure but I believe everyone has been banned from posting this video anywhere, by Ally. Haha
















Then we headed out on the town. We went to Moustache, Aftershave, and La Copa before calling it a night.





I had such a great time and I am so thankful for everyone I have met since being here. Love yall!!

No comments:

Post a Comment