Monday, January 17, 2011

Visa

Thanks is now going to Matt!

Apparently I did have the wrong visa form. Matt sent me everything I needed basically gave me a step by step how to, and now I have everything I need!

Photos
Passport
Completed Visa Application
Proof of Accommodation
Proof of Health Insurance
Proof of Sufficient Funds
Acceptance Letter
Copy of Plane Tickets

I will be mailing all of it tomorrow, I plan to over night it but we all know when I plan something it changes. I was going to fed ex it but I could only put a regular stamped envelope in there and I would rather put a certified return envelope so I can track it on the way back to me. I am not sure yet if I can do that but I will find out tomorrow!

Everything is moving so quickly now. Only 11 days until I move out, 13 days left at Harbour Lake, and 37 days until I board my flight to Innsbruck!

tschuss!

3 comments: