Saturday, June 4, 2011

The Inn River

Back in Innsbruck I went to the Inn River one day with Emily, Jen, Keri, Fabian, and Simon. I had never been down there before so they led the way.

It was so pretty but I forgot my camera.

So a few days later I went down there to lay out and study.

It is about a twenty minute walk but so worth it.

I remembered the camera this time.










The airport runway is also right next to this spot so when the planes come in it feels like they are going to land on you. It's awesome.



And I saw this little guy on the way home.. How cool is he?!



I don’t think it hit me until this day that I am actually living here.

I live in Innsbruck, Austria. And it is gorgeous.

What am I going to do back in the states when the only thing within a twenty minute walk is a walmart or starbucks and the only things along the way are streets and parking lots?

It’s going to be rough.

No comments:

Post a Comment